maandag 16 februari 2009

Nicolas Moulin

Nicolas Moulin - Vider Paris

"I worked on Vider Paris in a very rational way, as if I was part of a public engineering firm. I removed all traces of life, I dismantled the urban furniture and kept the architecture. It is a fiction without narration. I do not tell a story, I just present the facts. These images allow an open fiction, creating a powerful projection" (tekst: Nicolas Moulin)



Nicolas Moulin - Novomond
"Novomond is een serie over het stedelijk landschap. Maar dan vanuit een niet gangbaar perspectief. Nicolas Moulin kijkt letterlijk tegen de gebouwen op. Recht omhoog fotograferend veranderen ramen in spiegelende grondoppervlakken en worden gevelversieringen strakke, futuristische bouwelementen." (tekst: Noorderlicht fotomanifestatie)


Meer info en beelden over Nicolas Moulin (°1970, Frankrijk) bij Galerie Chez Valentin



Geen opmerkingen: